Have you ever wondered how businesses create such visually captivating content for their brand? You may assume they’re using some expensive program like Photoshop. But there are less expensive options you can use to create visual content, and one of them is Canva.
Canva is a graphic design program that makes it easy to create custom graphics. It is user-friendly, and you can easily access it on your phone or tablet. So not only can you use it to add excitement to your social media content, but you can also use it to design invitations, brochures, business cards, posters, presentations, etc.
Today we’re discussing five reasons you should be utilizing Canva to elevate your business’s social media posts.
- You have access to a FREE Version: Canva has a free version, and it’s not for a “limited time only.” You’ll be able to quickly and easily create and post aesthetically appealing content without spending any money.
- A Lot of Amazing Features: Whether you have the free or pro version, you will have access to great features to help you make your social posts stand out.
- Images: In the free version, you have access to an image library that consists of more than 200,000 images. In the pro version – CanvaPro – that number jumps to over 60 million images, icons, and illustrations. You can also upload your own video or image.
- Fonts: If you want to insert words on your graphic, you’ll have numerous fonts to choose from. When selecting a font, make sure it correctly represents your brand.
- Templates: With a wealth of professional templates to choose from, you can create professional-looking content in just a few minutes! While they come predesigned, you can personalize them as well.
- Stickers and Animation: With the free version of Canva, you can paste digital stickers to your graphic to make it animated like a gif.
- You Can Create a Brand Kit: CanvaPro has made way for businesses to stay on brand by creating a Brand Kit easily. It provides this feature to store all your brand’s fonts, logos, and colors in one place and access them each time you log in.
- Easy Resizing: One image size won’t work for every social media platform. And it’s important to resize your social media images if you want your graphic to work effectively. Including graphics or images that are not the correct size will look unprofessional.
- Stay Organized: When making graphics for your social media, you’ll want to keep them organized in a safe place where you can easily access them.
Data has shown that adding high-quality, visually appealing images to your content usually has a higher engagement rate than posts with just text. It’s important that you post content regularly, which can be time-consuming for business owners. That’s why we’re here to help you out!
At Blue Orchid Marketing, we offer affordable digital marketing services. We can help with every aspect of your marketing to grow your business, including Direct Mail Marketing, a blogging program, Reputation Management, Email Marketing, Social Media Management, website design, or any other marketing tools.
Give us a call today at 203-746-5901 or email us at sales@BlueOrchidMarketing.com to schedule a consultation to see how we can help.