Video marketing has become one of the most vital components of a content marketing strategy. Research reveals that nearly 90% of consumers have been convinced to purchase products and services by a marketing video. The power of video is irrefutable, and understanding these 8 trends will be crucial for staying ahead of the curve in 2024.
Here are 8 Video Marketing Trends to Follow
- Smartphone Production: Brands appreciate that this real-time content reverberates with consumers more than sales-type ads. Today, all you need is some inspiration and a smartphone.
- Live Video: Live video is utilized by everyone from music artists holding virtual concerts to influencers promoting products. Live video should be at the top of the content marketing trends for content marketers to follow in 2024.
- Vlogs: Vlogs (video blogs) are great for showcasing tutorials, sharing product information, or brand storytelling. They provide a chance to share your brand personality, keep consumers coming back for more of your content, and create a human connection between your audience and your team members.
- Search-Optimized Videos: To optimize your videos for search, concentrate on consistency, backend optimization, and relevance. Your videos must have a clear goal and be relevant to consumers by educating them on important topics related to your brand and answering their questions.
- VR/AI/AR Videos: As consumers request more interactive content and technology becomes more accessible, Virtual Reality (VR), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Augmented Reality (AR) content are now becoming a mainstream video marketing trend.
- Social Media Stories: Social media stories have become quite popular. Brands can leverage them to share product demonstrations, customer testimonials, and behind-the-scenes footage.
- Personalized Video Experiences: Personalized video experiences involve adapting video content to each viewer’s unique preferences and interests to boost brand loyalty, enhance engagement, and increase conversion rates.
- Silent Videos: These videos are designed to deliver information and tell a story without audio. With strong captions, subtitles, and visual elements, silent videos can successfully engage viewers even when sound may not be desirable or accessible.
As marketers plan for 2024, these video marketing trends will change how brands engage with their audience and generate business growth. Let’s begin integrating these video marketing trends into your 2024 marketing strategy.
Our team at Blue Orchid Marketing is ready to help you out. Call us at 203-746-5901 or email us at sales@BlueOrchidMarketing.com today to schedule a consultation to discuss our digital marketing services.