Do you feel blogging is a small and somewhat insignificant part of your website? In reality, it’s one of the most effective ways to bring traffic to your business and build a relationship with your customers and prospects. In today’s post, we’re sharing 5 reasons your business must begin – or continue to – blog for success in 2023.
With so many people searching for products online, blogging has become an effective tool for bringing attention to your business. Whether you conduct your business entirely online or have a brick-and-mortar store here is how blogging can help you grow your business.
1. Blogs educate visitors about your brand. Blogging can earn the trust of your current customers and attract new ones. Customers and prospects can locate your business through your blog, so include information about what your brand is, what it stands for, and how visitors can reach you. Finish each blog with a strong call to action and link it directly to your website to drive more traffic.
2. Blogs boost your SEO. As a marketer, you already know that Google search results are an indispensable step in giving your business more exposure. But is your business using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) correctly? The best way to utilize the power of SEO is to insert key phrases and keywords within the text of your website when discussing your business. Doing so will generate many opportunities for Google to find you in its search results.
3. Blogs express to customers and prospects who your business is. Within blogs, you can reveal a more personal side of your business and yourself. Customers and prospects are constantly looking for brands they can trust. Building a personal relationship through blogging is an effective way of earning and nurturing that trust. That trust can help your business stand out from the competition when customers make their purchasing decisions.
4. Blogs help build your ever-important contact list. Where would we be without contact lists? As your blogs get more attention, you will build a considerable email list of prospects. When you earn the reader’s trust through your blog posts, they will become much more receptive and responsive to emails delivered from your business.
5. Blogs showcase your expertise. To earn trust, you can’t simply get customers and prospects to like you – you must prove that you’re an expert on the subjects they care about. You showcase your expertise by interacting and taking the time to respond to their questions. If someone posts a question on your blog, answer it to validate your expertise and continue to build trust and reliability in your brand.
At Blue Orchid Marketing, we’ve proven that, when done properly, blogging can be a substantial asset to your business. When you find it a challenge to keep up with blog writing and posting for your business, you need a blogging partner. Our team has the skills and experience to optimize your blog entries and win you results!
Give us a call today at 203-746-5901 or email us at sales@BlueOrchidMarketing.com to schedule a consultation.
Keep in mind that we always provide other vital marketing services, strategies, and tools, all designed to grow your business, including Direct Mail Marketing, Reputation Management, Email Marketing, and additional impactful, successfully applied marketing tools.